A Custard Mess
This may be messy but it resonates sweet flavour and crunch.
- 1 Pack Milk Biscuits – I Use The Arnott's Brand.
- 500 ml Vanilla Custard
- 1 Handful Strawberries – Or Any Berries You Prefer
- 1 Piece Meringue – Crushed
- 1 Can Mixed Berries In Syrup
- Crush the milk biscuits to create a crumby texture and layer the bottom of a cup followed by a layer of your chosen berries.
- Pour some custard in. The amount depends on your preference.
- Add a spoonful of the canned mixed berries as the next layer without the syrup.
- Sprinkle some crushed meringue on top followed by another layer of custard.
- Spoon in a little bit of syrup over the custard and top with a strawberry.