Apple Pie Bites
Deliciously crunchy and sweet apple bites that serve as the perfect side to hot drinks or school lunches.
- Cinnamon Sugar
- Apples – Cut Into Wedges
- 1 Packet Puff Pastry
- Pecans – Crushed
- Butter – Melted
- Cut the puff pastry into triangles. Slice your apples into thing wedges and brush them with melted butter.
- Sprinkle cinnamon sugar onto the cut pastry and top with crushed pecans and a buttered apple slice.
- Roll up the pastry, brush a little amount of melted butter and sprinkle the cinnamon sugar on top.
- Place into the oven at 170°C (338°F) for 15 mins.
- Sprinkle some icing sugar on top and serve with a side of vanilla ice cream of your choice.