Balela Salad (Chickpea Salad)
Fresh, Aromatic & Flavourful.
- 1 Can Black Beans – Rinsed
- 1 Can Chick Peas – Rinsed
- 1 Can Red Kidney Beans – Rinsed
- 1 Punnet Mixed Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 Whole Small Red Onion – Diced
- 10 Whole Kalamata Olives – Sliced In Half
- 1 Whole Cucumber – Diced
- Sun Dried Tomatoes – In Olive Oil & Sliced In Strips (As Many As You Want)
- Feta Cheese – Crumbed ( Amount To Your Liking)
- ½ Cup Fresh Parsley – Chopped
- 6 Mint Leaves – Chopped
- 2 Stalks Dill – Chopped
- 1 Lemon – Squeezed
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil – Extra Virgin
- 1 tsp Dried Oregano
- 2 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar or White Vinegar
- Place all prepared vegetables into a bowl.
- Pour the dressing over it and mix well. Top with crumbed feta and you are good to go.