Beef Curry Puffs
Beautifully crunchy puffs with a kick.
- 500 g Lamb or Beef Mince
- 1 tsp Arabian Seven Spices
- 1 Tbsp Curry Powder
- 1 Pinch Salt & Pepper – To Taste
- 1 Bag Frozen Peas, Carrots and Corn Mix
- 1 Clove Garlic – Crushed
- 1 Whole Brown Onion – Finely Diced
- 1 Pack Puff Pastry Sheets
- 1 Whole Egg – Beaten
- 1 Pinch Poppy Seeds
- 1 Pinch Sesame Seeds
- In a skillet, heat a little oil and sauté both onion and garlic until fragrant.
- Add the mince meat, break apart and cook until brown.
- Season with curry powder, seven spices and salt & pepper.
- Add in the mix bag of vegetables, mix thoroughly well and cook through. Allow the mix to cool.
- Cut a sheet of pastry into four squares. Place desired amount of mix into squares and fold the bottom corner to the top corner to form a triangle. Press firmly against the edges to prevent it from opening or use a fork to press close it.
- Brush the puffs with the egg wash and sprinkle the poppy and sesame seeds on top.
- Place into oven on 180°C (356°F) for 15 minutes or until golden.