Rolled goodness, a hearty meal for any occasion.
- 1 kg Beef Mince
- 1 Cup Spinach – Chopped
- 1 Cup Mushrooms – Finely Chopped
- 1 Pack Cannelloni Tubes
- 1 Jar Tomato Passata
- 1 Can Diced Tomatoes – Preferably with Olive Oil & Basil
- 3 Tbsp Fresh Parsley – Chopped
- 3 Tbsp Dried Mixed Herbs
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheese – Of your choice
- In a skillet heat a little olive oil and add in your beef mine. Ensure their are no large chunks whilst breaking the mine down with a utensil.
- Add in spinach and mushrooms and cook until spinach has wilted.
- Season with salt and pepper before adding in your dried herbs.
- Once the meat has cooked, set aside. In the same skillet pour in the tomato passata and diced tomatoes.
- Season with salt and pepper, dried herbs and freshly chopped parsley.
- Allow to simmer for a few minutes.
- Fill cannelloni tubes with the meat mix.
- In an oven proof dish pour a thin layer of the sauce mix on the bottom and layer with the cannelloni tubes followed by more sauce and then a sprinkle of cheese. Repeat till tubes have been used up.
- Place in oven 180°C (356°F) for 45 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh herbs and enjoy!