Fragrant, delicious and comforting.
- 1 kg Chicken Breast (- Diced)
- 3 Tbsp Corn Flour (- Dissolved In Half a Cup of Cold Water)
- 2 tsp Sugar
- 1 Pinch Salt & Pepper (- To Taste)
- 3 Tbsp Curry Powder
- 1 Cup Full Cream Milk
- 1 Cup Chicken Stock
- 2 Cups Snow Peas
- 1 Can Baby Corn Spears
- 2 Cups Mushrooms (- Quartered)
- 1 Bunch Bok Choy Leaves
- ½ Stalk Leek (- Finely Sliced)
- 3 Cloves Garlic (- Crushed)
- 1 Whole Large Onion (- Sliced)
- 4 Sticks Carrot (- Sliced)
- 1 Head Broccoli (- Cut Into Florets)
- 3 Stalks Celery (- Finely Sliced)
- ½ Whole Red Capsicum (- Finely Sliced)
- ½ Whole Yellow Capsicum (- Finely Sliced)
Heat olive oil in wok and start cooking your chicken. Once cooked, remove and set aside.
In the same wok, add some more oil and sauté the onion and garlic till fragrant.
Add carrots and sauté till soft.
Add remaining vegetables and sauté for a further few minutes. Then return the chicken to the wok and stir.
Pour in milk, dissolved corn flower, sugar, curry powder and seasoning on a low simmer until thickened.
Can be served with plain boiled rice, saffron rice or coconut rice with a side of delicious garlic & herb naan bread.