Fragrant, delicious and comforting.
- 1 kg Chicken Breast – Diced
- 3 Tbsp Corn Flour – Dissolved In Half a Cup of Cold Water
- 2 tsp Sugar
- 1 Pinch Salt & Pepper – To Taste
- 3 Tbsp Curry Powder
- 1 Cup Full Cream Milk
- 1 Cup Chicken Stock
- 2 Cups Snow Peas
- 1 Can Baby Corn Spears
- 2 Cups Mushrooms – Quartered
- 1 Bunch Bok Choy Leaves
- ½ Stalk Leek – Finely Sliced
- 3 Cloves Garlic – Crushed
- 1 Whole Large Onion – Sliced
- 4 Sticks Carrot – Sliced
- 1 Head Broccoli – Cut Into Florets
- 3 Stalks Celery – Finely Sliced
- ½ Whole Red Capsicum – Finely Sliced
- ½ Whole Yellow Capsicum – Finely Sliced
- Heat olive oil in wok and start cooking your chicken. Once cooked, remove and set aside.
- In the same wok, add some more oil and sauté the onion and garlic till fragrant.
- Add carrots and sauté till soft.
- Add remaining vegetables and sauté for a further few minutes. Then return the chicken to the wok and stir.
- Pour in milk, dissolved corn flower, sugar, curry powder and seasoning on a low simmer until thickened.
Can be served with plain boiled rice, saffron rice or coconut rice with a side of delicious garlic & herb naan bread.