Traditional and delicious.
- 1 kg Chicken Breast (- Diced)
- 3 Cloves Garlic (- Crushed)
- 1 Handful Fresh Basil (- Chopped)
- 1 Handful Mushroom (- Sliced)
- 1 Tbsp Vegeta Stock Powder
- 1 Tbsp Mixed Italian Herbs
- 1 Pinch Salt & Pepper (- To Taste)
- 600 ml Thickened Cream
- 375 ml Thickened Cream
- 1 Packet Fettuccine Pasta
In a large pot bring some salted water to a boil. Add fettuccine and cook according to packet instructions.
Heat some olive oil in a skillet and begin cooking the chicken with the garlic and season with salt & pepper.
Once chicken has cooked, add in mushrooms and mix well.
Sprinkle in the fresh basil and then add the thickened cream.
Season with the vegeta and Italian herbs powder to taste.
If the cream is not thick enough, dissolve 2 Tbsp of corn flour in a ½ cup of cold water and pour into the cream slowly whilst stirring till at a consistency you desire.
Once cream is done, toss in the fettuccine and mix.