Traditional and delicious.
- 1 kg Chicken Breast – Diced
- 3 Cloves Garlic – Crushed
- 1 Handful Fresh Basil – Chopped
- 1 Handful Mushroom – Sliced
- 1 Tbsp Vegeta Stock Powder
- 1 Tbsp Mixed Italian Herbs
- 1 Pinch Salt & Pepper – To Taste
- 600 ml Thickened Cream
- 375 ml Thickened Cream
- 1 Packet Fettuccine Pasta
- In a large pot bring some salted water to a boil. Add fettuccine and cook according to packet instructions.
- Heat some olive oil in a skillet and begin cooking the chicken with the garlic and season with salt & pepper.
- Once chicken has cooked, add in mushrooms and mix well.
- Sprinkle in the fresh basil and then add the thickened cream.
- Season with the vegeta and Italian herbs powder to taste.
- If the cream is not thick enough, dissolve 2 Tbsp of corn flour in a ½ cup of cold water and pour into the cream slowly whilst stirring till at a consistency you desire.
- Once cream is done, toss in the fettuccine and mix.