Crispy and succulent chicken nuggets.
- 1 kg Chicken Mince
- 1 Cup Bread Crumbs – Preferably Panko
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheese – Parmesan
- 1 Pinch Salt & Pepper – To Taste
- Combine the chicken, half a cup of bread crumbs and a half a cup of Parmesan cheese into a bowl and mix well.
- Season the mix with salt & pepper to your liking.
- Mix the remaining bread crumbs and Parmesan into a bowl.
- Mold the chicken mix into nuggets and proceed to coat them with the bread and Parmesan mix.
- Place the nuggets onto an oven tray and put them into the oven on 180°C (356°F). 15 to 20 mins should be enough.
- Turn on your grill and insert the tray for a couple of minutes or until a crispy golden coating as been achieved.
- Place the nuggets into a plate of your choosing and serve with ketchup or relish. Enjoy!