Classic and Delicious, this Austrian meal is great for Lunch & Dinner!
- 1 kg Chicken Breast Fillets
- 1 Cup Breadcrumbs
- 1 Handful Fresh Parsley – Chopped
- 1 Cup Parmesan Cheese – Grated
- 2 Whole Eggs – Whisked
- ½ Cup Plain Flour
- Prepare 3 separate plates for the flour, eggs and breadcrumbs.
- Mix parsley & Parmesan cheese into the breadcrumb plate.
- Coat each fillet with flour, then the egg wash, and then generously in the breadcrumb mix. Repeat for all the pieces.
- Cooking the Schnitzels is a personal thing, whether it be Oven, Grill or Pan Fry. I cook them in the Oven at 180°C (356°F) for 20 mins.