Chili, Lemon & Coriander Fish
A lightly spiced and tangy fish fillet that melts in the mouth.
- 6 Whole Fish Fillets – I Use Basa Fillets
- 3 Cloves Garlic – Minced
- 2 Whole Chilies – Red
- 3 Whole Lemons – Squeezed
- Olive Oil
- 1 Bunch Coriander – Chopped
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 Whole Red Capsicum – Sliced
- 1 Whole Yellow Capsicum – Sliced
- ½ Head Broccoli
- 1 Whole Lemon – Sliced
- 1 Branch Truss Tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 180°C (356°F).
- In a mortar and pestle, crush the garlic with a little bit of salt. Add chili and coriander and keep crushing till the coriander leaves look wilted.
- Add olive oil, lemon juice and mix well. Add a little amount of water and stir.
- Place fish into baking tray and pour the juice over the fish ensuring that it is well mixed with the marinade.
- Add the vegetables to the baking tray, covering the fish. Allowing for an even mixture of colours and flavours.
- Place into the fridge for approximately 1 hr to allow the flavours to infuse. If you are running low on time, you can skip this and place right into the oven.
- Cover the tray with foil and place into preheated oven for approximately 45 mins to 1 hr. Making sure that the fish and vegetables are cooked through evenly.
Serve with a side dish of rice or salad for a tangy experience. Enjoy!