Chili Salsa (Perfect For Mansaf)
A beautifully blended salsa which goes well with Mansaf.
- 1 Whole Onion – Diced
- 1 Clove Garlic – Crushed
- 1 tsp Curry Powder – Mild
- 2 tsp Chili Flakes
- 2 Tbsp Tomato Paste
- 1 Can Diced Tomato
- 1 tsp Arabian Seven Spices
- Heat a little oil in a pot, add onions and garlic. Sauté till fragrant.
- Add your can of tomatoes and stir together well. Add a little bit of water into the can, about ⅓ the way through and pour into pot.
- Add all of the spices and herbs along with the tomato paste. Stir well. Allow to simmer till it begins to boil.
- Pour into a serving bowl or spoon over already made Mansaf rice and enjoy!