Chocolate & Coconut Ripple Cake
A delicious mix of chocolate and coconut to serve at gatherings or get together’s.
- Hand Mixer
- 2 Packets Chocolate Ripple Biscuits
- 1 x 600 ml Thickened Cream
- ½ Cup Caster Sugar
- 2 Tbsp Vanilla Essence
- 1 Handful Desiccated Coconut
- 1 Pack Mixed Berries – Optional
- 2 Tbsp Coca Powder or Shaved Chocolate
- In a bowl add cream, vanilla and sugar. Using an hand mixer, mix the contents till thickened.
- On your serving dish, place a layer of cream on the bottom and start assembling the biscuits in a desired shape that you like.
- Attach the biscuits together in a bundt cake style by smearing a layer of cream in between each one until you have a shape that you prefer. You can increase the size of the cake by using more biscuits and expanding the size of the shape.
- With the remaining cream start covering the biscuits with more, it does not have to be perfect.
- Refrigerate for a min of 4 hrs. Preferably 6 hrs.
- Cover the creamy outer layer with cocoa powder or shaved chocolate, coconut and berries. Cut it up into the sizes you want and enjoy!