A delicious and simple classic cheesecake.
- 1¼ Cup Digestive Biscuit Crumbs
- 80 g Butter – Melted
- 500 g Cream Cheese – Softened
- ¾ Cup Caster Sugar
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 3 Tsp Gelatine – Dissolved In ¼ Cup Boiling Water
- 300 ml Thickened Cream
- Combine the biscuit crumbs with butter. Using the bottom of a cup, flatten the crumbs into shape. Refrigerate until required.
- Combine the cream cheese and sugar until smooth using a stand mixer or hand mixer. Pour in the dissolved gelatine and mix well.
- Add in cream and vanilla and combine well.
- Pour the filling into the cake tin and refrigerate for a minimum of 4 hours to overnight.
- Gently remove the cake tin and enjoy!
A very basic and classic vanilla cheesecake that can be joined with any toppings you like. Mix some blueberries or strawberries with some caster sugar to create a delicious compote to spread atop of the cake. Refrigerate it or drizzle upon serving.