Chocolate & Coconut Bites
A sweet and scrumptious bite sized delight.
- 2 Cans Condensed Milk
- 2 Cups Desiccated Coconut
- 1 Block Dairy Milk Chocolate
- Mix the coconut and condensed milk together in a bowl. If the mix is too wet just add more coconut.
- Roll into balls or any desired shape you prefer. Lay onto a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Place into oven at approximately 150°C (302°F) for 6 to 8 mins or until a hint of colour is given.
- Remove the coconut balls and allow to cool.
- In a small pot melt your chocolate on a stove top on a low heat.
- Drizzle the chocolate all along your coconut bites.
- Take a bite and enjoy!