Heart and comforting. A delicious baked that is sure to impress.
- 1 kg Lamb Mince
- 1 Bag Peas, Carrots & Corn
- 1 Whole Onion – Diced
- 2 Tbsp Gravy Powder – Dissolved
- 3 Tbsp Tomato Paste
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Dried Thyme
- 1 Tbsp Dried Oregano
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 Pack Frozen Short Crust Pastry
- 5 Whole Potatoes
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1 Knob Butter
- 1 Tbsp Vegeta Gourmet Stock
- Pepper – To Taste
- Peel and place the potatoes in a saucepan filled with water and bring to a boil.
- Heat a little oil in a skillet and add the lamb mince. Break it apart and add onion. Mix through till the onions are translucent.
- Add some vegetables and mix through till cooked.
- Once the vegetables have cooked through add the dried herbs and seasonings. Then add the Worcestershire sauce and tomato paste.
- Dissolve the gravy into hot water and add to the meat mix. Allow to simmer on low.
- Mash the potatoes, adding a little milk and butter. Season with the vegeta stock and pepper to taste. Keep stirring till the consistency is silky smooth.
- Cut up the pastry into squares and lay into a pie dish.
- Add some meat mix topped with mash potato.
- Place in oven at 180°C (356°F) for 30 mins or until it has cooked through.