A unique take on the traditional couscous salad.
- 1 Pack Couscous – Follow Packet Instructions & Cook
- 1 Cup Rocket Leaves
- 1 Whole Red Capsicum – Finely Diced
- 1 Whole Yellow Capsicum – Finely Diced
- 1 Whole Spanish Onion – Finely Diced
- 1 Whole Radish – Finely Diced
- 1 Whole Tomato – Finely Diced
- 1 Whole Baby Beetroot – Quartered
- ½ Cup Feta – Crumbed
- Olive Oil Extra Virgin & To Taste
- 1 Whole Lemon – Juiced
- 1 Tbsp Dried Oregano
- Salt & Pepper – To Taste
- Mix all the ingredients together and once your couscous has cooked add it too.
- Mix everything together, be generous with the olive oil.
- Plate the salad and coat it with a decent amount of dressing, keeping some lemon juice on hand and salt and pepper to taste is recommended.