Floral Wreaths are such a beautiful way to decorate for any occasion. When deciding on my choice of flowers i personally love going for blooms that dry beautifully so i can later use the wreaths as a form of home decor too.
DIY Floral Wreath
- Floral Tape
- Floristry Wire (if using hard stem flowers)
- Cut Flower stems to size and place into a basket for easier access.
- Cut a generous piece of floral tape and put together a mini bouquet.
- Start wrapping with the floral tape, place against the hoop and then continue wrapping around the hoop.
- Repeat these steps until the hoop has been covered completely.
- Tie the ribbon into an elegant bow at the bottom of the hoop.
- Enjoy your beautifully curated Floral Wreath.
Enjoy your beautifully curated floral wreath!