Garlic & Cucumber Yogurt
A pleasantly light and refreshing side dish that goes well with any chili dish.
- 1 Tbsp Greek Yogurt – Add More To You Requirement
- 1 Pinch Salt – To Taste
- 1 Whole Lebanese Cucumber – Diced
- 1 tsp Dried Mint Leaves
- 2 Cloves Garlic – Crushed
- In a bowl, add the yogurt, garlic and cucumber. Add a little bit of water, and mix through to thin out the yogurt. Ensuring that it is not too watery. Add more yogurt if it is.
- Add in the dried mint and mix through. All done! Super & Easy. Enjoy!