A delicious take on the iconic Gaytime ice cream range, except as a delicious cup of goodness.
- Hand Mixer
- 1 Pack ‘Arnotts’ Milk Biscuits
- 600 ml Thickened Cream/Whipping Cream
- 2 Tbsp Vanilla Essence
- 2 Cup Vanilla Custard
- 1 Can ‘Nestle’ Caramel Top n Fill
- 1 Block Dairy Milk Chocolate
- 1 Pack Granulated Nuts
- 6 Whole ‘Crunchie’ Chocolate Bars
- Icing Sugar – Optional
- 375 ml Thickened Cream
- Pour 600 ml thickened cream into a bowl and mix on high till thickened.
- Add a few drops of vanilla essence to the cream.
- Slowly add some custard dollops and mix.
- -Optional- Add icing sugar to sweeten the mix a little more. -Optional-
- Crush milk biscuits in a bowl and set aside.
- Crush the ‘Crunchie’ bars and set aside.
- Pour caramel into a bowl and stir ensuring it is a smooth consistency.
- Add a layer of crushed biscuits in each cup.
- Add a layer of cream.
- Add a layer of biscuits.
- Add a layer of Caramel.
- Add a layer of the crushed ‘Crunchie’ bars.
- Followed by a third layer of biscuits.
- And then cream again.
- And then a fourth layer of biscuits.
- In a small pot, melt your chocolate bar on a low heat. Add ¼ of the thickened cream and stir till it is thick and smooth.
- Finally the ganache, crushed ‘Crunchie’ bars and granulated peanuts.
All Together Now
- Place in the fridge for 5 hrs or overnight.
- Serve chilled and enjoy!