- 1 kg Chicken breast fillets
- Olive oil
- 2 lemons juiced
- Salt & pepper
- Italian mixed herbs
- Dried oregano
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- Dried mint
Vegetable brown rice:
- 2 bowls microwaveable Chicken flavour brown rice
- 1 Tsp Vegeta gourmet stock
- Handful sliced mushrooms
- 1 small Spanish onion diced
- 1 half red + yellow capsicum finely diced
- Handful Black kalamata olives halved
- Combine all ingredients for the chicken and marinade into a ziplock bag. Seal the bag and toss until chicken is evenly coated. Place into the fridge to marinate atleast 1hr prior to cooking.
- In a pan heat a little olive oil and sauté the mushroom, capsicum and onions till softened. In the meantime, cook the brown rice as per packet directions.
- Once the veggies are ready add the cooked rice and stir through the veggies. Sprinkle the Vegeta and stir really well.
- Once Chicken is ready to be cooked, place into a baking dish cover with foil and into the oven for approx 15-18mins then uncover for a further 8-12mins or until cooked through.
- Serve with the vegetable rice and a drizzle of Tzaztiki to add a lovely kick to the dish.