Home Made Beef Burgers
Juicy and full of character, these burgers will definitely shine.
- 1½ kg Mince Meat
- 3 Whole Eggs
- 1 Cup Bread Crumbs
- 1 Whole Large Onion – Finely Diced
- 3 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 3 Tbsp Tomato Ketchup
- ½ Cup Fresh Parsley – Finely Chopped
- 3 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Pinch Salt & Pepper – To Taste
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients and mix really well. Making sure the mix is not too dry or too wet. If too dry or wet add either an extra egg or extra bread crumbs respectively.
- Once satisfied with texture of mix, mold into patties of your desired size and lay on a tray lined with baking paper.
- Heat a griddle pan with a little oil and butter and begin cooking patties for approximately 2-4 mins each side or until golden on the outside.
- Construct the burgers using your choice of additives eg. caramelized onions or fried mushrooms.