Lamb & Potato Stew
Comforting and ideal for the colder days.
- 1 kg Lamb Mince
- 8 Large Potatoes – Diced
- 1 Bunch Coriander – Chopped
- 1 Bulb Garlic – Crushed
- 2 Large Lemons – Juiced
- 1 Tbsp Arabian Seven Spices
- Salt & Pepper
- 2 Cubes Chicken Stock
- 3 L Water – Boiled
- In a large pot, heat a little bit of olive oil and cook off the mince meat until broken apart on a medium heat.
- Add in the onion, garlic, and coriander and mix well until fragrant.
- Season with salt and pepper along with the Arabian seven spices.
- Add in the diced potatoes and stir well and then pour in the boiled water and chicken stock cubes.
- Allow to simmer for approximately 5 to 6 minutes before adding the lemon juice. Turn the heat to low and leave on for approximately 40 minutes or till the potatoes have softened.
- Serve with egg noodle rice and lemon wedges.