Lemon & Garlic Chicken
Tangy & Juicy Mediterranean Chicken.
- 1 kg Chicken Thigh Fillets
- 1 Bulb Garlic (- Crushed)
- 1 Bunch Parsley or Coriander (- Your Choice (Roughly Chopped))
- 3 Whole Large Lemons (- Squeezed)
- 1 Pinch Salt & Pepper (- To Taste)
- Olive Oil (- Extra Virgin)
- 3 Whole Potatoes (- Cut Into Wedges)
Clean and prep your chicken.
In a food processor, place your crushed garlic, parsley or coriander, and pour some olive oil and blitz.
Add the lemon juice over the mix, with some more olive oil, salt to your preference and ½ cup water. Mix well.
In an oven proof dish, place your cleaned and prepped chicken. Top them with potato wedges and parsley leaves.
Pour the lemon and garlic mix over the chicken and potatoes.
Cover with foil and place into the oven on 180°C (356°F) for approximately 30 mins.
Uncover and return to oven for a further 10 mins or till satisfied.
Goes great with a side of herbed rice.