Lemon & Garlic Chicken
Tangy & Juicy Mediterranean Chicken.
- 1 kg Chicken Thigh Fillets
- 1 Bulb Garlic – Crushed
- 1 Bunch Parsley or Coriander – Your Choice (Roughly Chopped)
- 3 Whole Large Lemons – Squeezed
- 1 Pinch Salt & Pepper – To Taste
- Olive Oil – Extra Virgin
- 3 Whole Potatoes – Cut Into Wedges
- Clean and prep your chicken.
- In a food processor, place your crushed garlic, parsley or coriander, and pour some olive oil and blitz.
- Add the lemon juice over the mix, with some more olive oil, salt to your preference and ½ cup water. Mix well.
- In an oven proof dish, place your cleaned and prepped chicken. Top them with potato wedges and parsley leaves.
- Pour the lemon and garlic mix over the chicken and potatoes.
- Cover with foil and place into the oven on 180°C (356°F) for approximately 30 mins.
- Uncover and return to oven for a further 10 mins or till satisfied.
Goes great with a side of herbed rice.