Mediterranean Herbed Chicken
A succulent Mediterranean chicken with an aroma to die for.
- 1½ kg Chicken Breast Fillets
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil – Extra Virgin
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- ½ Cup Natural Yogurt
- 2 Tbsp Garlic & Herb Mixed Spices
- 2 Tbsp Arabian Seven Spices
- 1 Pinch Salt
- 1 Tbsp Paprika
- Mix all the ingredients into a bowl and coat the chicken well. Adding extra olive oil to keep the consistency smooth. Keep in fridge for 24 hrs or minimum 12 hrs.
- Add butter for extra flavour or olive oil if too dry. Grill in batches on a medium heat. Optionally, crisp in oven for 5 to 8 minutes at 180°C (356°F).
Serve With Roasted Vegetables, Lebanese Tabbouleh, Greek Tzatziki & Couscous.