Mediterranean Prawn Fettuccine
A delicious blend of cuisines that is full of flavour.
- 300 g Prawns (- Cooked)
- 300 ml Thickened Cream
- 3 Tbsp Sun Dried Tomato Pesto
- 1 Whole Small Eggplant (- Diced)
- 2 Whole Zucchinis (- Diced)
- 1 Whole Spanish Onion
- 1 Handful Mushrooms (- Sliced)
- 1 Handful Cheery Tomatoes (- Whole)
- 1 Handful Kalamata Olives (- Pitted)
- 2 Tbsp Mixed Italian Herbs
- 1 Pinch Salt & Pepper (- To Taste)
- 1 Jar Char Grilled Pepper (- Or Chopped Capsicums)
- 1 Bunch Fresh Parsley (- Chopped)
- 1 Packet Fettuccine Pasta
Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Meanwhile, chop all the vegetables.
In a skillet, heat a little butter or olive oil and begin to sauté the vegetables.
Once the vegetables have softened, add the sun dried pesto and mix well. Pour the thickened cream followed by the prawns. Allow to simmer for a min or two.
Add the Italian herbs, salt & pepper. Adjust the seasoning to your preference. Garnish with parsley and toss through the sauce.
Once the water has come to a boil, cook the fresh fettuccine according to the packet instructions. Preferably cook them Al Dente.
Drain the pasta and mix through the sauce.
Plate it up all nice like and enjoy!