Mediterranean Prawn Fettuccine
A delicious blend of cuisines that is full of flavour.
- 300 g Prawns – Cooked
- 300 ml Thickened Cream
- 3 Tbsp Sun Dried Tomato Pesto
- 1 Whole Small Eggplant – Diced
- 2 Whole Zucchinis – Diced
- 1 Whole Spanish Onion
- 1 Handful Mushrooms – Sliced
- 1 Handful Cheery Tomatoes – Whole
- 1 Handful Kalamata Olives – Pitted
- 2 Tbsp Mixed Italian Herbs
- 1 Pinch Salt & Pepper – To Taste
- 1 Jar Char Grilled Pepper – Or Chopped Capsicums
- 1 Bunch Fresh Parsley – Chopped
- 1 Packet Fettuccine Pasta
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Meanwhile, chop all the vegetables.
- In a skillet, heat a little butter or olive oil and begin to sauté the vegetables.
- Once the vegetables have softened, add the sun dried pesto and mix well. Pour the thickened cream followed by the prawns. Allow to simmer for a min or two.
- Add the Italian herbs, salt & pepper. Adjust the seasoning to your preference. Garnish with parsley and toss through the sauce.
- Once the water has come to a boil, cook the fresh fettuccine according to the packet instructions. Preferably cook them Al Dente.
- Drain the pasta and mix through the sauce.
- Plate it up all nice like and enjoy!