Garlic Yogurt Pasta
Comfortingly refreshing food that is simple to make.
- 1 Bag Pasta – Your Choosing
- 3 Cloves Small Garlic – Crushed
- 3 Cups Greek Yogurt
- 1 Knob Unsalted Butter
- ½ Cup Pine Nuts
- ½ Cup Almonds – Halved
- ½ Cup Almonds – Slivered
- 2 Stems Fresh Parsley – Chopped
- 1 tsp Chili Flakes – Optional
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil and cook pasta to the instructions on the packet.
- In a large bowl crush the garlic and add a little salt, add the yogurt and mix together whilst seasoning as you go to taste.
- Add a little water to thin out the mixture.
- In a small saucepan add a knob of unsalted butter and toast all three nuts until golden.
- Once the pasta is cooked, drain and mix through the yogurt.
- Top with toasted nuts, chili flakes and parsley to garnish.