Garlic Yogurt Pasta
Comfortingly refreshing food that is simple to make.
- 1 Bag Pasta (- Your Choosing)
- 3 Cloves Small Garlic (- Crushed)
- 3 Cups Greek Yogurt
- 1 Knob Unsalted Butter
- ½ Cup Pine Nuts
- ½ Cup Almonds (- Halved)
- ½ Cup Almonds (- Slivered)
- 2 Stems Fresh Parsley (- Chopped)
- 1 tsp Chili Flakes (- Optional)
Bring a pot of salted water to a boil and cook pasta to the instructions on the packet.
In a large bowl crush the garlic and add a little salt, add the yogurt and mix together whilst seasoning as you go to taste.
Add a little water to thin out the mixture.
In a small saucepan add a knob of unsalted butter and toast all three nuts until golden.
Once the pasta is cooked, drain and mix through the yogurt.
Top with toasted nuts, chili flakes and parsley to garnish.