Potato & Green Bean Salad
Earthy with a tangy kick.
- 4 Baby Chat Potatoes (- Quartered)
- 4 Baby Desiree Potatoes (- Quartered)
- 1 Handful Green Beans
- 1 Tbsp Wholegrain Mustard
- 1 Tbsp White Vinegar
- Olive Oil (- Extra Virgin)
- Salt & Pepper (- To Taste)
- Lemon Juice
- 1 Punnet Cherry Tomatoes
In a pot of boiling water blanch your green beans for approximately 3 mins and then drain and wash under cold water. Then set aside.
Place your cut up potatoes into the boiling water until cooked. Drain and set aside until cool.
In a large bowl, add the vinegar, olive oil, mustard and a splash of water and season.
Add the cooked potatoes, beans and tomatoes. Toss through the dressing until evenly coated.