Stuffed Chicken Wrapped With Beef Rashers
A great dish for dinner parties, flavours all around and easily accompanied.
- Cooking Twine
- French Pan
- Cling Wrap
- 2 kg Chicken Breast
- 500 g Beef Rashers
- 2 Sprigs Fresh Rosemary
- 1 Bunch Asparagus
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 Knob Unsalted Butter
- Olive Oil
- Clean and prep the chicken breast and fillet them in half.
- Place a sheet of cling wrap over the chicken and tenderize them.
- Season the chicken generously with salt & pepper.
- Place the sprigs of rosemary and asparagus on the tenderized chicken. Add a spoonful of butter in each before wrapping them. Make sure they are tightly wrapped and snug before tying them with the cooking twine.
- Using a french pan, or any other oven proof pan, heat a little oil and knob of butter.
- Place the stuffed chicken onto the frying pan and cook for approximately 3 to 4 mins on each side. Finish cooking them in the oven for 10 to 12 mins.
- Serve immediately after removing them from the oven to maintain the juiciness. Side with gravy and mushroom sauce for extra flavour.