Sun Dried Tomato & Olive Pan Bread
A comforting dish that can be easily and quickly made to satisfy your hunger.
- 3 Cups Plain Flour
- 1½ Tbsp Dry Active Yeast
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 Tbsp Baking Powder
- 320 ml Water (- Lukewarm)
- 2 Cups Cheddar Cheese (- Grated)
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 3 Tbsp Mixed Italian Herbs
- 1 Sprig Rosemary (- Leaves Plucked)
- Sweet Chili Sauce
- 1 Handful Sun Dried Tomato Strips
- 1 Handful Kalamata Olives (- Pitted)
- 1 Handful Mushrooms (- Sliced)
- ½ Large Spanish Onion (- Sliced)
In a large bowl pour the lukewarm water adding the sugar and yeast. Mix and allow the yeast to activate, forming a frothy layer on the surface.
Once the yeast is ready and in the flour, oil, herbs, salt, baking powder, and cheese. Mix and combine well.
If dough is too sticky add some more flour.
Cover the bowl and allow to rest until doubled in size.
Grease a pan after the dough has double in size and spread it inside evenly.
Start topping the dough with olives, sun dried tomatoes, mushrooms, onions and cheese.
Scatter the rosemary leaves with a drizzle of olive oil.
Pour the sweet chili sauce and much as you would like.
Bake at 180°C (356°F) for approximately 30 mins or until the cheese has become golden.
Serve and enjoy!