- Overnight Oats
- Mediterranean baked fish fillets with Asparagus
- Moroccan Couscous
- Red chicken curry with brown rice
- Salmon Fish cakes
- Carrots, Celery with hummus
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- 1/3 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- Bananas sliced
- 2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- Using a mason jar place all above ingredients and stir well to combine.
- Close the lid and refrigerate overnight.
- top with your favourite fruit also granola or muesli of your choice.
Mediterranean Baked Fish Fillets;
- 1 kg Basa fillets
- 1 Tbsp smokey BBQ spice rub mix
- 1 Tbsp paprika
- 1 Tbsp Turmeric
- Olive Oil
- Asparagus stalks
- Lay fish fillets onto a baking dish, drizzle with olive oil.
- In a small dish mix the spices and rub onto the fish fillets.
- place Asparagus ontop of the fish, cover and bake till cooked.
- 1 cup cooked couscous
- Half a Spanish onion thinly diced
- Half a Red Capsicum thinly diced
- shredded Carrots
- 1 Can chick peas rinsed
- Coriander chopped
- 2 Tbsp Raisins
- 1 Lemon juiced
- Chilli infused olive oil
- Grated Ginger
- 1/2 Tsp of Cumin
- Combine all ingredients with the cooked couscous.
- Mix the dressing ingredients and stir well.
Red Chicken Curry;
- 500 Grams Chicken Breast diced
- 3 Tbsp Red curry paste
- 1 Can coconut milk
- 1 onion sliced
- 2 carrots peeled and sliced
- half a leek sliced
- 2 potatoes diced
- punnet mushrooms sliced
- 3 cloves garlic crushed
- grated ginger
- Heat a little coconut oil in a skillet, add the carrots and potatoes and stir fry till softened.
- Once softened add the diced chicken and sear for a few minutes. Scoop in the crushed garlic and grate a little ginger. Mix well.
- Add remaining of the vegetables, once soft spoon in the red curry paste and mix well.
- Pour in the coconut milk and allow to simmer till thickened.